Sunday, February 7, 2010

Don't Forget the Pepto!

I went out to get some dinner last night at a local pizza place. The food tasted alright but about 30 minutes later my stomach started to make terrible noises & I almost doubled over. The rest of the evening was ruined as I couldn't stray to far from the toilet. Normally I have a very strong constitution but this was abrupt & violent. The last couple times I traveled in Asia & Europe I never had a problem so it's weird I was taken down by a pizza place in a regular American city.

This incident reinforced the importance of packing a variety of medicines and first aid stuff for the African expedition. I won't forget the pepto! I should bring a couple different kinds & flavors since I am going to be abroad for about a year.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment